World Wide Equipment
World Wide Equipment Caribbean Limited has been working and operating in Trinidad since 2003.
The company is a subsidiary of World Wide Equipment Sales & Rental Support B.V., which is a part of the Van Es Holding Group B.V., and specialized in the rental of various marine vessels and heavy equipment.
Our company can offer equipment for long term rentals such as periods of three, six and twelve months; short term on an hourly or daily basis, including well-experienced personnel according to international standards.
World Wide Equipment Caribbean Limited can handle bridge projects, piling works, pipe laying, jetty projects, off-shore heavy lifts, transportation of materials, and has a yard and load out facilities. Therefore it is equipped with and/or can provide the following facilities and services:
- Fully loaded 1200 m2 covered workshop equipped with two overhead gantry cranes ABUS, 3.2 MT each
- Cargo handling facilities
- Quay wall 90 m × 20 m, six mooring points are available on the quay wall in line with the quay wall and three foundation platforms for heavy lift operations up to 1000 MT
- Agency services and/or government arrangements
- Anchorage and mooring facilities
- Laying up of barges, tugs can be done at the anchorage or on two mooring buoys near our yard
- Lease of 10,000 m2 of gated yard space
- 1,000 m2 covered storage available in Romney Sheds
- 220 m2 office space - fully furnished
- Labour - operators, riggers, welders, supervisors, captains, electricians, plumbers, mechanics etc.
- Equipment - crane/deck/bin wall barges, tugboats, hydro impact hammers, hydro vibratory hammers, 70 T to 272 T crawler cranes, forklifts, 10 T to 60 T trailers, diesel driven welding plants, DC welding rectifiers, compressors, generators, water pumps diesel driven 6" -10"
Tat Hong Offshore and Marine Services Pte Ltd/ Pt. World Wide Equipment South East Asia
The Batam Equipment yard, under foreign ownership and management, is strategically located in the Batam Bonded Zone, where no duties are charged. This makes Batam an ideal location for in- & export and storage of materials and equipment (certain conditions apply).
Because of these facilities we can fabricate steelworks for export at very competitive rates.
Our yard comprises approximately 7 Ha. at Tanjung Uncang and consists of workshops and work/storage areas. Its workforce be made up of a permanently employed crew of some 90 skilled people. Though the years the Yard has developed into a well known company which is extensively used by various international companies throughout South East Asia.
The Batam Equipment Yard is supported by our Singapore based suppliers to guarantee the supply of spare parts, consumables and logistic support.
In order to maintain a high level of our services and to improve these where required, the company obtained the BVQI-ISO 9001:2000 certificate of approval in October 1998. This shows our intention to be more than just another supplier and will certainly be of our mutual benefit.
In 2004 we obtained our ISPS Certificate; International Ship and Port Facility Security in compliance with latest world wide implemented Security Regulations.
The main objects of the yard are:
• Equipment rental & trading.
• Equipment maintenance and overhaul.
• Steel construction.
• Loading/unloading and transportation.
• Yard storage.
• Supply of skilled technical personnel and equipment operators for projects.
• Project support.